Monday, February 1, 2010

Off to Africa!


Well, today is the day. I'm sitting at the Little Rock airport. Thank goodness for free wi-fi! I'll fly to Chicago, then on to London and then on to Entebbe, Uganda. I'll arrive in Entebbe 10PM local time tomorrow night (Entebbe is 9 hours ahead of the central time zone). I'll stay the first night in Entebbe and then head on to Jinja on Wednesday. I'll be staying in Jinja for a month. Things went fairly smoothly checking in, with the exception of my bags being overweight. Anyone who knows me well, won't be surprised my bags were overweight! I checked two bags, one of them being a tub of food & supplies for Bobby & Candice Garner. They are missionaries in Jinja who I will be staying with. I now have a short flight to Chicago and then 2 LONG flights (8+ hours each)...More to come once I arrive in Jinja...

No comments:

Post a Comment